Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ReSuLtS!!

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:26 PM
So, ari nie result exam kuar...
I am heppy with my results!!!
Thank god for listening to me...
huhuuuu...
Actually, I'm accidently saw 'Si Tomey' exam's result!!!
I am here to say that..
I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!!!
GO Bie!!! GO!!!
huuhuuu...

p/s: shhhhh.....he doesn't know that i peak on his result yet. Let's keep it a secret can we...heheeee.... www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "ReSuLtS!!"

Adderly Shaharudin on June 7, 2009 at 3:45 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hey, congrats! :)

Unknown on June 7, 2009 at 6:09 PM said...[Reply to comment]

ait!!!! sankyu!!! huhuuu...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal