Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, June 1, 2009

MASUM's Volunteers : Rugbi

Melodrama of Unknown at 10:07 PM









Rugbi?? Honestly, it’s really a funny game to me. First time I saw the match, I was laughing the whole morning. It looked like they were playing ‘Police Entry” just without the ‘COP!!’ escape!! It’s a little bit rough too.
(Lucky ‘Si Tomey’ only play football and futsal)

This past 6 days I’m in charge in here, I’ve learned a lot of things about rugby. I know what it’s Try, I know what Conversion is. The marks for those Try and conversion are 5 and 3. And if they can get both marks, it’s what we count as a goal! Huhuuu...interesting huh....to me...yeah...

There’s a lot injuries during this game. Some of them got their shoulder injured, some got their eyes bleeding and all. Gosh!! It’s scares me!! But, in the end, they’re happy. (Weird Gentleman)
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "MASUM's Volunteers : Rugbi"

orange.itu.jingga. on June 2, 2009 at 4:18 PM said...[Reply to comment]

weh....nanti nk pic...
ade pic yg aku xde..
heheheh...

Unknown on June 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to orange.itu.jingga

ok...bereh...bereh...
nnt aku bg ko ok!!!
jumpa naik sem nanti...
huhuhuuu....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal