Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

m.U.m.M.y

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:42 PM
Dear Mummy…

You are a wonderful woman.
I know that you’ve been busy these days
You don’t even have time for your children
I know that you’re sad..
That you can’t spend your time with them..
I notice that…
When you asked me how they doing…
You’re eyes turn red..
You hold your tears…
Deep down inside
I know you want to see them badly
But, because of works,
You can’t…

Mummy…
I am here to say that…
I do admire you…
All that you do for them…
For us…
For this family…
We do know…
Don’t you worry about them..
Coz I will take care of them…
Besides, they are my siblings..
I will let them know..
That…
You love them with all your heart…
No matter what you do..
You always think about them…
May god bless you mummy…

With Love,
Angah www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "m.U.m.M.y"

Megumi Shika on June 11, 2009 at 12:54 PM said...[Reply to comment]

sedih...tapi sweet!!!!

Unknown on June 19, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...[Reply to comment]

hahahah!! mereng...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal