Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, November 1, 2010

Facts About Me?

Melodrama of Unknown at 12:13 AM
It’s been a while since I’ve been tag by other bloggers! I do love tagging! It feels like we were playing some kind of a game. Its fun!

So, this time I’ve been tag by eiyda!! She’s one cute girl thou. Check her blog. Nice!

This are the instruction:
"once you have tagged, you are supposed to write a note 25 random, facts, habit, or goal about you? at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged, you have to tagged a person who tagged you...if i tag you, its because i want to know about you"
 My Imaginary name, ARIKA YALTAZAR (Even tho I dunno the meaning)
 I’m a big fan of Texting rather than call. (Trust me, you will be boring talking to me on the phone)
 I don't learn Karate but i do know Ninjutsu! (Siyes!!!)
 I’m a VOUGE mom to my 4 Baby pets!
 Victoria Beckham and Jessica Alba is my FAVOURITE!!!
 I love BIG BANG & Wonder Girl like crazy.
 I have 14 CIA sibblings, 4 superwoman moms, & 1 superman father! (U don’t believe me??)
 I love to stay and enjoy the view at the beach (hmmm…..)
 I’m a UUM student, currently taking Decision Science.
 I hate calculus as much as I love the lecturer who teaches it.
 I HATE SMOKERS and I sound directly.
 I believe in SECOND CHANCE! At least Donald Trump does.
 When I’m angry, I sleep
 I’m a big fan of music and movies
 I’m addicted to PINK! Please bear with me. I’m a girl!
 I hate Durian. I can smell it from a mile away!!!! Please stay away from me!!
 I love make up. I love fashions. I love arts!
 I’m a big fan of technology too.
 I wish I can be an event planner one day! Will look out for it!
 I want a BIG BUNGALOW! I will get it no matter what.
 My dad use to call me a racer, coz I love to speed while driving.
 I’m a fast learner. You don’t have to explain thing in detail, I’ll get it.
 My bad habit is, I always want things to be perfect.
 I trust what my heart says. But at the same time I’m thinking of logic.
 I can’t bear with the body odor. I will let you know if you do have the smell, in a manner way.
 I hate system programming! I hate coding. I hate it!! But I love MILO so much!

Done listed all the facts about me, now I will choose my random victims to answer it. Sharing is Sexy you know…


p/s: Jawab tau..tak jawab tak cantik...tak jawab tak hensem...tak jawab tak geng...haha!!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

4 VVIP Readers on "Facts About Me?"

aLya maNip on November 1, 2010 at 2:25 AM said...[Reply to comment]

lepas ni lau alya de kawan with body odor pblem..leh la mtak tlong aisyah cakapkan sbb alya pon xtahan tapi x brani cakap....ngeeee

Unknown on November 1, 2010 at 4:05 AM said...[Reply to comment]

@alya
hehehhe..boleh yank..yg penting niat kita mmg baik. bukan apa, kita pun tak tahan. dia patut bertimbang rasa juga kan. huhu....

Siti Fatimah A. Razak on November 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM said...[Reply to comment]

best!! suker tag2!! heheheh

Unknown on November 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM said...[Reply to comment]

@Siti Fatimah A. Razak
alolooo...skr ya...jawab tau..heheeh...xoxo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal