Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful

Melodrama of Unknown at 7:38 PM
Curently, i'm from head to toes so inlove with this song!!!
Dedicate this song to all beautiful, confident & kind woman out there!

Come, join me sing this song!!!

Wait!! wait!! Its NOT for you 'The Unwanted Anon'!
This song is my answer to all your Bad talks!!!
You listen, I'll sing. Aiiitt!!
Shhhhhhh...

 http://ireignsupreme.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Keri-Hilson-Pretty-Girl-Rock.mp3 .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

************************************
Perlukah kita dengki pada keberuntungan orang lain?? 

Kamu sudah tiada usaha lainkah untuk menjatuhkan orang lain selain berkata2 buruk? 
You know me girl,
I don't bother with those Shit talking,
You can keep talking bout me,
I will entertain you with my selected song...
You know how good i am with songs...
Move on!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

3 VVIP Readers on "Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful"

suria lekatlekit on December 2, 2010 at 8:10 PM said...[Reply to comment]

WAH.. tujuan lagu kat pedengki

F. on December 2, 2010 at 11:47 PM said...[Reply to comment]

i suke lyrics this song and i suke ur personal comment juge haha

YanaHime on December 2, 2010 at 11:56 PM said...[Reply to comment]

bersyukur dengan apa yg ada...tak perlu Phd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal